• Sign the Guestbook
  • Wednesday, January 26, 2005

    Larry King - Dirty Old Man

    It is getting more and more apparent that Larry King is a dirty ol' man.

    Dirty, dirty, dirty ol' man!

    Last night he had the husband of the latest female teacher to be involved in a sex scandal.

    He seemed inordinately interested in whether or not she had been slutty ("promiscuous" was the word he used) in high school. I say "slutty" because he was obviously angling for the husband to say "Oh, gosh. She had five thousand boyfriends and was having her way with them five at a time.. I'm just surprised that she hadn't had sex with a student sooner."

    Then he asked about a relationship she had had with another woman in high school, and used the phrase - I kid you not - "Lesbian adventure."

    King: "So is it fair to say that she had a Lesbian adventure?"
    Guest: "I guess you could say that."
    King: "But she wasn't a Lesbian, though?"
    Guest: "No."

    If I'd been the guy (and if I had lost enough self-respect to go on Larry King), I'd have said: "Would you like me to send you pictures?"

    Glenn Beck mentioned htis on his radio show today, and if I hadn't seen Larry King myself, I'd have thought he was joking.
    PicAttic.comPaleoconservative/Paleolibertarian Blogger on Anything and Everything View my Complete Profile

    Powered by Blogger