• Sign the Guestbook
  • Sunday, November 14, 2004

    And While I'm at it...

    The title of this log is meant to be a play on the name of Michael Moore's film "Fahrenheit 911." You see, using Rankine, which is the basically the Fahrenheit scale re-zeroed at absolute zero, 911 degrees is just about the same temperature as Fahrenheit 451, the the title of Ray Bradbury's book.
    Absolute zero = ~ -460 degrees Fahrenheit, so 451º F = 451º+460º R = 911º R.

    A quick description of some of this is in my first post.

    This blog was intended to be where I put all of the funny things that come to me down.

    Obviously, I either have a small sense of humor or else my funniest thoughts leave me when I sit down at the computer.
    PicAttic.comPaleoconservative/Paleolibertarian Blogger on Anything and Everything View my Complete Profile

    Powered by Blogger